ANN: StepTalk on OS X - with test application

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: StepTalk on OS X - with test application
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 16:13:30 +0200

Hi,

I am happy to announce that StepTalk has compiled under XCode and now has simple "script-taking" application:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/StepTalk/StepTalkTest- OSX.png

WHAT IS StepTalk?

Language independent scripting framework for GNUstep.

More information: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/StepTalk

Introduction:
http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Documents/StepTalk- intro.pdf

NEWS

    * XCode project
    * StepTalkTest application

DOWNLOAD

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/StepTalk/StepTalk-OSX- test1.zip

INSTRUCTIONS

Build two packed projects: first build StepTalk then StepTalkTest. From the StepTalk project you should get four targets:
- StepTalk.framework in ~/Library/Frameworks
- Smalltalk.stlanguage in ~/Library/StepTalk/Languages
- two modules Foundation and ObjectiveC in ~/Library/StepTalk/Bundles

All StepTalk files will be in Application Support directory for the next time. Now you just delete ~/Library/StepTalk if you do not want it any more.

If you have problems building it, let me know.

Any patches, comments and questions are more than welcome. Feel free to
forward this email wherever you find it being appropriate.

Enjoy,

Stefan Urbanek

p.s.: I am CCing this email to the GNUstep mailing list for those who are interested and are using OS X too, even this package does not contain GNUstep sources.
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi