Re: GWorkSpace: U(n)mount

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GWorkSpace: U(n)mount
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:11:12 -0700

Enrico Sersale wrote:

Now it should work using "File->Move to Recycler" (or command-d or command-backspace or ctrl-backspace). But I don't think that I'll add the umount feature to the other GWorkspace Recycler because, in perspective, GWorkspace should be used only with its desktop window and with its dock.

That makes your application pretty useless for me (and I suspect others).