Re: NSWindow bug, superfluous notification

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSWindow bug, superfluous notification
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:37:48 +0100

On 5 May 2006, at 18:10, Andreas Höschler wrote:

I grepped through the GNUstep sources to find occurances of GSAppKitWindowResized but found none. I am stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

probably mistyped then ...
Look again in back/Source/x11/XGServerEvent.m back/Source/x11/ XGServerWindow.m or if you are running on windows, look in back/Source/win32/ w32_movesize.m