Updated SGContent Inpector

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Updated SGContent Inpector
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:58:38 -0400

Hello all:

In the course of learning GNUstep, I have updated the SGContent
Inspector as my first project to work with the latest GWorkspace.app.
It is based on a slightly modified ShengGuang library by Yen-Ju Chen
(added isPaused method). Right now it is set to play Ogg Vorbis, mp3,
speex, flac, shorten, voc, midi, and mod.

I have sent it to Enrico, but if anyone want it now to test it out, I
will be happy to send you a copy.

Charles

--
If you don't see why, please stay the fuck away from my code.
         Rusty, in linux-2.6.6/Documentation/DocBook/kernel-locking.tmpl