Re: [Etoile-dev] Re: Io language for StepTalk on Cocoa

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: [Etoile-dev] Re: Io language for StepTalk on Cocoa
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:03:16 +0100

On 5/25/06, Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@gmail.com> wrote:
O.K. This one works on GNUstep, but is not tested with StepTalking on GNUstep.
It also creates a tool 'io_objc' to use directly without StepTalk.
After compilation, use 'obj/io_objc test_gnustep.io' on GNUstep
or 'obj/io_objc test_cocoa.io' on mac.
There are still some glitches here and there, though.
And GNUmakefile needs modification for you system.

That is pretty much all I will do for now.
Feel free to make it better.
Have fun.

Really cool ! io_objc works fine on gnustep. Impressive !
in StepTalk it seems to be broken though (seems a problem not saving
the context)

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly