Re: Selecting application for document type

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Selecting application for document type
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:24:07 +0300

On 2006-05-31 03:10:19 +0300 Yves de Champlain <yves@gnu-darwin.org> wrote:

> Le 06-05-30 à 07:52, Enrico Sersale a écrit :
>
>> On 2006-05-30 14:41:01 +0300 Andreas Höschler  <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> on MacOSX Finder.app has an options to set the default application
>>> respnsible
>>> for opening documents with a specific extension (provided there is  more
>>> than
>>> one application for a given extension, e.g. PDF). How can this be  set
>>> under
>>> GNUstep?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Andreas
>>
>> With the GWorkspace Tools Inspector (Tools->Inspectors->Tools).
>
> Of course I believe you, but activating that menu makes GWorkspace  crash
> (gw-0.8.2, base-1.12.0, gcc-4.1 in MacOSX)
>
> Critical error in GWorkspace
> NSRangeException: Index -1 is out of range 4 (in 'ObjectAtIndex:')
>
> yves

I suppose that your problem comes from an old gorm file with a NSPopUpButton
having the default item set to -1.
Fixed on svn.
(Or you can simply edit Inspector/Resources/English.lproj/InspectorWin.gorm and
set the default item to 0).