question NSTask

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: question NSTask
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:33:49 +1000

I tried to get rid of this GDNC console windows (which start to pops up again as I have no way avoiding working with NSImage :-( )

It appears that in

== NSTask.m : line 394==

@implementation NSConcreteWindowsTask
- (void) launch
{
   CreateProcess( ... )
is called with  REATE_UNICODE_ENVIRONMENT

If I replace that by:
REATE_UNICODE_ENVIRONMENT | CREATE_NO_WINDOW

I remove the annoying windows.

Now I don't know why this stupid GNDC programs want to be launched (if it doesnt I have an NInternalInconsistencyException )

but at least it doens't annoy the user anymore like that.