How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:08:25 +0200

Hi,

I have observed that SUBPROJECTS are always compiled before the source of the GNUmakefile where they are declared. I would like to reverse this behavior. So I took a look at aggregate.make where SUBPROJECTS rule is implemented, but I have just found no obvious way to modify this behavior. Right now I can only think of one solution : to move my project source source in a subproject. May be someone knows a trick to control subprojects vs project source build order ?

Thanks,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé