Re: How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: How to control when SUBPROJECTS are compiled ?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:21:22 -0400

That's all. As I said, it all just depends on the order how you order the subdirectories. Or maybe I'm just missing the point? Well, yes, of course you always would have to put the Project [X or Y] in a separate subdirectory. If you do not want to or cannot (for whatever reason) this wouldn't work.

It looks very sane, thanks for the demo !

yves