Re: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Re: These NeXTbuntu guys
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:57:36 +0100

On 8/27/06, Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

All,

Apparently, he's changed it so that only members of that site can reply and
so that he has to approve the comments.   So it can safely be assumed that
he/she doesn't want to read what we have to say or, at least, doesn't want
others to.

Indeed it looks odd, if he was "offended" by the answers posted on his
blog; unless somebody was very rude to him in a private mail (but even
if this is the case, I highly doubt this was from one of the official
gnustep dev, so it would be stupid to react like he does), there's
nothing abnormal in the blog comments, just pointing him that 1) what
he wants to do is a huge effort 2) gnustep is far more
advanced/complete/compatible than he thinks 3) thus it would be stupid
to not collaborate ...

All completely evident remarks I must say ! bah...

MidnightBSD looks interesting indeed. Creating a complete
OS/Distribution is also a huge task (as we constated with the various
efforts made by some gnustep people to create a gnustep-based system /
live cd), but that looks very cool...

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly