Re: Re: The need for an official GNUstep desktop

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: Re: The need for an official GNUstep desktop
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:14:34 +0200

On 2006-08-28 14:58:27 +0200 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:
   Why not give Azalea a try ?
Umm, silly question - but where can I download this from ? There's
no FreeBSD port for Azalea or Etoile that I can find (not a good start)
nor is there an obvious link from the etoile pages to download Azalea
that I can find. If it's the window manager used for Etoile then it does
look very nice though from the screenshots...

The screenshots on Etoile's Wiki look suspiciously like Window Maker.

But here's one of Azalea:
  http://www.roard.com/screenshots/etoile-shot1.png

--
Chris