This is version 1.1.0 of Gorm.
1.1 What is Gorm?
Gorm is an acronym for Graphic Object Relationship modeler (or perhaps
GNUstep Object Relationship Modeler).
Gorm is a clone of the NeXTstep `Interface Builder' application for
1.2 Noteworthy changes in version `1.1.0'
* Changed Gorm architecture to use NSDocument classes.
* Abstracted model loading mechanism. This was done by implementing
a set of "Loader" and "Builder" classes which handle filling in
the data structures in Gorm and exporting them to external formats.
GormNibWrapperLoader and GormNibWrapperBuilder for
reading and writing Cocoa NIB files.
* Implemented GormGormWrapperLoader and GormGormWrapperBuilder for
reading and writing GNUstep Gorm files
* Implemented GormGModelWrapperLoader for reading GNUstep gmodel
* Updated icon
* A number of bugs have been addressed in this release.
1.3 How can I get support for this software?
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general
questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for moreinformation regarding GNUstep resources `http://www.gnustep.org/'
1.4 Where can you get it? How can you compile
You can download sources and rpms (for some machines) from
1.5 Where do I send bug reports?
Bug reports can be sent to <address@hidden>.
1.6 Obtaining GNU Software
==========================Check out the GNUstep web site. (`http://www.gnustep.org/'), and theGNU web site. (`http://www.gnu.org/')
Gregory John Casamento