Re: Development help requested

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Development help requested
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 18:46:10 +0300

On 8/29/06, Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
On 2006-08-29 12:12:43 -0600 Nikolaus Waxweiler <madleser@gmx.de>
wrote:

>> [...] just responding to and verifying bug reports and patches would
>> be
>> helpful. [...]
>> ProjectCenter
> Do you intend to keep PC alive and kicking or would this be purely
> for
> maintenance until ProjectManager becomes viable for adoption? PM just
>  looks
> more advanced to me (except for some bugs and the
> kind-of-unfinished-looking
> interface), plus it seems to be maintained..  more or less.

Well, it would be nice if we could get together and just have one
Project application.

PC and PM has different approaches in doing things.
First of all we should decide which approach is the Rigth Thing.
Then it will be the starting  point for the further development.

--
Sergii Stoian, ProjectCenter maintainer