Re: [Fwd: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:59:54 +0200

I also think the web site could do much better to highlight these
resources. How about a "developers intro page, with sample code actually
on the web?

Allow me to appropriate your statement to advertise the wiki to possible contributors:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/

It has a nicely visible link to developer guides. The thing is, I need help linking all the guides/tools listed on http://www.gnustep.org/developers/documentation.html and http://www.gnustep.org/experience/DeveloperTools.html. The wiki should eventually replace the current main page (www.gnustep.org) and *porting* all articles to the wiki would help this. BTW, new guides should be started on the wiki, not in some texinfo file :O

That's all.