Re: Development help requested

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Development help requested
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 01:55:03 +0400

Gregory,

You're right. There is a lot of differences between SVN sources and my
local copy.
I was busy a little in real life. So I continuing working on PC.

Anyway I see no problem if someone want to become co-maintainer.
Moreover I want to see more people developing PC. But...

Thank you for comments.
Gone fixing my mistakes...