GNUstep Icon Design

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: GNUstep Icon Design
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:22:25 +0200

Hello all,

we would like to release some tools and therefore need a good icon designer for our GNUstep apps (EditingContext.tiff, DisplayGroup.tiff, ProjectBuilder.tiff,...). The icons should fit nicely into an etoile based desktop. We would prefer someone with experiences in GNUstep. Our budget is limited but we are able and willing to pay for a set of good icons. Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas