Re: GWorkspace for Newcomers

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: GWorkspace for Newcomers
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:01:33 -0400

On Oct 2, 2006, at 3:44 PM, Walter Hunziker wrote:

Maybe you can furnish me a location where I can get installation
guidelines or download a singel rpm which would solve most of the troubles.

Hi,

Sorry you had these troubles.

Have you tried the resources listed at:

http://gnustep.org/resources/sources.html

(From http://gnustep.org base page it's the 'Downloads' link on the right.)

You didn't mention what platform you are working on, but it says there that RPMs are available for SuSE. Other supported Linux platforms include Debian and Gentoo. Some BSDs and other OS's have binaries as well.

Assistance in supporting other platforms (or improving support for existing ones) is welcome.