Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:36:34 +0000

On 5 Nov 2006, at 20:51, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

NSPreferencePane.m:47: error: cannot find interface declaration for

Built a little test program that says 'NSString *test = @"Test!"; ' as it's
only line in main() and get this error: "test.m:3:34:
Foundation/Foundation.h: No such file or directory".

Both seem to me like you may not be sourcing GNUstep.sh in your login scripts; does your package add that to (e.g.) /etc/profile or do you require users to make that change? If the latter, did you remember to do it? ;-)
Graham J Lee