Re: Scrollbars.

From: Renaud Molla
Subject: Re: Scrollbars.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:18:43 +0100

On Nov 16, 2006, at 12:46 AM, barny rabbit wrote:

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 05:12 -0800, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
Renaud,

First of all, you're taking the discussion way to personally. Secondly, you don't seem too objective yourself, either, so I'm not sure you're one to talk about new features being advances or not, since you obviously have a particular preference.

I would suggest that, if you're so interested in having the scrollbars on the right, that you write a theme which does this for Camaelon.

Later, GJC

I agree wholeheartedly with that comment.

I didn't think I was being aggressive or abusive, but then many people
seem to be hypersensitive when using email. No matter what opinion you
express or how tactfully you word it there always seems to be someone
who will take offense.

You're right, I felt upset but i shoudn't !-)
For the scrollbars, what saddened me was that the answer to the right scrollbar suggestion was that it's been decided that gnustep would have them on the left.
I don't care about it.
The point is, if users ask for it then it shouldn't be neglected.

I would suggest that, if you're so interested in having the scrollbars on the right, that you write a theme which does this for Camaelon.
I'm not interested in it.