NSOpenGLPixelFormat trouble

From: tgate
Subject: NSOpenGLPixelFormat trouble
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:37:08 -0800

Is this something particular with linux or do I need to set something up differently?

I am trying to use the NSOpenGLView class, however, when I try and initialize with:

- (id) initWithFrame: (NSRect) frame {
return self = [super initWithFrame:frame pixelFormat: [NSOpenGLView defaultPixelFormat]];
}

I get an error:

[NSOpenGLPixelFormat +_classPixelFormat] Backend doesn't have any glPixelFormatClass

Would this come from not setting the backend up correctly?

-todd