Re: GNUStepWeb

From: tgate
Subject: Re: GNUStepWeb
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:15:55 -0800

Is there a good starting point or tutorial you can recommend for GNUStepWeb?
I'm not finding that much help from gnustepweb.org

look at Apple's WO 4.5 docs.

Unfortunately their tutorials use Project Builder and it's hard to follow the same path in xcode, much less creating a proper makefile for GNUStep. Everything seems to be setup to use java instead of objective-c. I was under the impression that you could use objective- c for development.

If you start using GSWeb, try to use my branch which is more compatible with WebObjects than the stuff
in trunk. I did not have the time to merge it back...

Where would I find your branch?

-todd