Re: GNUstep tool as cgi on Solaris 10

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep tool as cgi on Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:20:17 +0100

Hi Andreas,

it has been a while since I last did configure Apache, so I may be
completely of the track, but to me your error message looks like Apache
wont allow you to start the file. You should inspect your Apache
configuration for the permissions you granted and perhaps try with
another simple non-GNUstep application, if this is really the cause of
the problem.
I would expect that your newer Solaris system also comes with a later
Apache release and there additional settings may be needed.

Cheers,
Fred