Library, Bundle or ...

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Library, Bundle or ...
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:29:10 +0100

Hi all

As a experiment I'm trying to an agenda application with GNUstep. It
would be build around specific widgets like this one :

I think it would be nice for those widgets to be usable from other
applications. What should I do to make that possible, in a good
GNUstep way ? Build a Library ? What is a Bundle exactly ?

Sorry for the (probably) dumb questions and thank for any answer,
Engineers don't grow up, they grow sideways.