Re: Embedded GNUstep - new rumours about embedded MacOS X and call for s

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: Embedded GNUstep - new rumours about embedded MacOS X and call for support
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:20:21 +0000

On 11 Jan 2007, at 21:11, Renaud Molla wrote:

I remember only Core Animation but I might have missed something.

in the iPhone presentation (not the whole keynote video), at exactly 9 minutes, you can see Steve Jobs presenting what's in the iPhone's OS X, and on the slide there's Cocoa and he also says Cocoa.
He did, you know ;-)

Cheers,
Graham.