Tons of Warnings when compiling Base 1.13.1 from SVN

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Tons of Warnings when compiling Base 1.13.1 from SVN
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:33:40 -0500

That's it!  I get the same warnings for every .m file, they say:
_OBJC_INSTANCE_#: defined but not used
And "#" is a number from 0 on!  I compiled on Debian Etch with GCC 4.1.  Keep in mind these are just warnings, and the library does compile.  It's just annoying since for every .m file there's usually at least 8 of these warnings.

On a separate note, GWorkspace's version still hasn't been updated in the download site!

Stefan