Re: StarOffice Wrapper

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: StarOffice Wrapper
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:08:33 +0100

Hello guys,

Thanks for the hint! But which version of StarOffice are you referring
to? We have StarOffice 7 right now. I checked Tools - Options and got
a bunch of option pages but found "Emulate Application Icon"

It is in the "Attributes" Inpsector's "Advanced Options" of
WindowMaker. However, I never have to use it for OpenOffice and iirc
StarOffice. This is very strange.

You still don't have me. How do I get to the Attribute Inspector of Window Maker? Right-Mouse gives me a PopUp menu with Info, Run Command,... Except that I only have the Window Maker Preferences application, but I doubt you mean that???

Regards,

  Andreas