PDF Viewer

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: PDF Viewer
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:31:54 +0100

Dear all,

we re looking for a PDF Viewer solution for GNUstep (Solaris 10 Sparc). The viewer should be able to print and save files.

xpdf: prints and saves but is not GNUstep integrated. The save panel drives the users crazy. The simply don't get it. We are trying to migrate the users from a Mac to GNUstep. This is a big deal! Adobe: is a monster (takes long to start) and fills the screen completely (annoying) and also is not GNUstep integrated.

We would really like to see a GNUstep app. We tried PDFViewer a while ago and some other app whos name I don't remember. But both GNUstep apps were not able to print. :-(

Is there one I haven't heard of yet already released or being under active development?

Thanks,

  Andreas