Re: StarOffice Wrapper

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: StarOffice Wrapper
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:27:54 -0500

On 31 Jan 2007, cpchan@sympatico.ca wrote:

> before the final "}" in ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMWindowAttributes and
> restart WindowMaker. I hope this works, the resource string looks
> really strange- I have never seen one with a space in it.

Did it work? If not, I think the error stems from the space in the
"VCLSalFrame.StarOffice 7" resource string and you should file a bug
report with Sun. I have never seen this problem with StarOffice in the
pre-Sun days or OpenOffice.

Charles

--
"The world is beating a path to our door"

  -- Bruce Perens, (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)