GPSText maintenance.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GPSText maintenance.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 04:51:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

this is to announce some maintenance work on GPSText, the URL is

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/GPSText/index.html

The default PostScript device is now set to PNGALPHA, for very smooth
results indeed. I fixed a bug that occurs during preview on very slow
machines. (The user hears a beep when selecting a page that has not been
written to disk completely.)

If anyone is interested, I could add code to save the options to the
defaults database (a simple task).

There currently is a lot of debugging-related output. Pipe to /dev/null if
this bothers you.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Marko