Re: [Gnumail-users] ANN: GNUMail 1.2.0pre3

From: Ovi Pascui
Subject: Re: [Gnumail-users] ANN: GNUMail 1.2.0pre3
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:51:49 +0100

Hi Ludo ,
On 2007-02-06 03:13:36 +0100 Ludovic Marcotte <ludovic@Sophos.ca> wrote:

After a few months of development, I'm glad to announce the third pre-release of GNUMail 1.2.0.

Congratulations for the excellent job you've done!
However, something still puzzles me: why for OSX version in the "Preferences" window it is possible to display an alternating background (when you have a list) while the message list in the main window doesn't do this even when you specially modify the *.nib files in order to allow this?
Cheers,
Ovi