Re: GWorkspace seg fault

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: GWorkspace seg fault
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:50:48 +0200

On 2007-02-09 21:29:47 +0200 Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:

I just installed everything from SVN last night and keep having an issue
with GWorkspace.  It compiles just fine, but whenever I do a "openapp
GWorkspace" it starts loading up, but immediately Seg Faults (the desktop
flashes).  Not sure what is going on, I wanted to build with debug info in
order to better describe he problem but I'm not really sure how to do so.
This is on a Debian Testing install using the latest GNUstep SVN.  The
problem is particular to GWorkspace since SystemPreferences works just fine.

Stefan

killall fswatcher
killall ddbd

and let me know if this works :-)