Re: Fucked up gnustep-make

From: Graham J Lee
Subject: Re: Fucked up gnustep-make
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 02:27:11 +0000

On 14 Feb 2007, at 00:51, Helge Hess wrote:

On Feb 14, 2007, at 24:59, Chris Vetter wrote:
Hell, if the core developers do not even try to write portable code, even though it's propagated on one of GNUstep's official sites...

By "portable code" we refer to Windows, not BSD. That should be rather obvious given that no sane person uses the latter ;-)

But...Theo de Raadt is sa...no, I see your point.

Cheers,
Graham.