Re: Using numbers as key equivalents

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Using numbers as key equivalents
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:32:18 +0100

Hi Andreas,

I am using Window Maker (latest version from blastwave). What Window manager are you using?

Either quartz-wm (yes, I'm running GNUstep on OS X) or WindowMaker. In the meantime I noticed that WindowMaker by default uses Meta-1, Meta-2, etc. as shortcut to switch to a particular workspace. You probably want to redefine
these (using WPrefs.app) to something different. I use Meta-Alt-1, etc.

Regards
Wolfgang