Re: GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty)

From: Rogelio Serrano
Subject: Re: GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 23:04:26 +0800

On 3/4/07, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@tiptree.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Well its a mar of getting a usable xhtml application within certain
>> constraints. I would like to ttehave it as soon as possible. How
>> long would
> it take to port webkit?

 From what's been said already in this thread, it sounds like this is
in the region of several days to several weeks.
Using the SimpleWebKit from QuantumStep, sounds more like a process
of hours (posibly little more than writing some gnustep make files).

So of course the question really is,  what is 'a usable xhtml
application' for you?

Im interested in xslt, xhtml and xml-fo only. I want to be able to do
atom stuff. i dont need javascript.

--
the thing i like with my linux pc is that i can sum up my complaints in 5 items