compile problem with revision 24760

From: Pete French
Subject: compile problem with revision 24760
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:39:29 +0000

I just did an SVN update and tried to rebuild base, and am getting the
following errors:

NSPathUtilities.m: In function `ExtractValuesFromConfig':
NSPathUtilities.m:439: error: stray '@' in program
NSPathUtilities.m:439: error: `GNUSTEP_TARGET_USER_DIR_DOC' undeclared (first
use in this function)
NSPathUtilities.m:439: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
NSPathUtilities.m:439: error: for each function it appears in.)
NSPathUtilities.m:444: error: stray '@' in program
NSPathUtilities.m:444: error: `GNUSTEP_TARGET_USER_DIR_DOC_MAN' undeclared
(first use in this function)

etc...

I didnt get this before - those lines look like this:

 ASSIGN_DEFAULT_PATH(gnustepLocalAdminApps, @GNUSTEP_TARGET_LOCAL_ADMIN_APPS);

I cant quite work out whats supposed to be going on. ANyone else having
this pproblem ? My system is FreeBSD 6.2

-bat.