Re: GNUstep for Engineers

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUstep for Engineers
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:32:31 -0600

On Mar 12, 2007, at 3:29 PM, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

One question about MathArray, since it seems that Adam is the maintainer, does it hold NSNumbers or C types? I was a bit confused by the README, but I think it says it offers it, I just want to double check since I have your attention!

It would be not very efficient for it to hold NSNumbers, although can easily transfer data from matrices to/from individual NSNumbers. It holds all C data types plus complex numbers.