Project Google Summer of Code

From: Fabio Andreozzi Godoy
Subject: Project Google Summer of Code
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:44:34 -0300

Hello people,

I want to participate of the Google Summer of Code this year, and I like to participate with a GNUstep project.

I have some background like a developer...I used to write business application (Delphi) some time ago, and most recently I'm writing scientific simulations (college stuff, I'm a computational physicist) - C/C++/Linux - but I'm complete new with GNUstep/Cocoa framework and Objective-C, so I'll need to spend some time learning it besides the project.

I look at the wiki, and the two item above seem interesting:

- NSDateComponents implementation. - NSCalendar implementation.

How difficulty do you guys think this could be? There are mentors to this part of GNUstep?

I'm accepting suggestion and comments to this or others ideas of projects...

Thanks, Fabio.

--
Fabio Andreozzi Godoy - fabio@oldpocket.com
Física/Universidade de São Paulo (USP) - São Carlos