Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))

From: Andreas Wagner
Subject: Re: SimpleWebKit (was GNUstep Web browser (was Re: WebKit Bounty))
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:49:29 +0100

Hello Nicolas, hello list,

* Nicolas Roard wrote on Mär/23/2007:
I think it might be very useful for documentation or things like RSS posts at
the very least!

Finally that posting tickled my memory and reminded me of something that Nick Bradbury once wrote in his blog. I looked it up and here it is -- just for the archives.

http://nick.typepad.com/blog/2006/09/fixing_funky_fe_1.html

...the same problem of catering for malformed content seems to surface in RSS feeds, too. (which is still an issue different from displaying documentation) There's nothing in particular I want to convey by pointing out that posting, but I think maybe it helps to just gather as much info about different approaches as possible. Oh well, at least the bandwidth isn't stressed too much by a mail such as this one.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Komme gleich wieder - Godot