Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: GNUstep Summer Of Code Deadline!
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 06:43:38 +0100

Hi all,

I'm not sure it would be a great idea given your time constraints. I think something that would be easier to work on at your leisure and/or did not take a lot or learning would be better.

I looked at the comparison of cocoa/GNUStep before and thought it wouldn't be so bad. So, you think I could still be useful to the SoC project even with my time constraints, that's great! What I don't want to happen is to get a project when in reality it's better for somebody else to do it.

Cheers,

Dan.