Re: gnustep-back won't compile on MacOSX

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: gnustep-back won't compile on MacOSX
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:58:18 -0400

Le 07-04-28 à 14:48, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

Does it give the exact same error or is the compile output different?
And where are your GNUstep base and gui header files installed now?
I am sure there is a mismatch between your include path used by the gcc
command and the actual file location, it may just be hard to spot.

I have a suspect right now. I build gcc with odcctools which themselves recently included the 10.4u SDK from Apple.

This SDK has a header file that defines MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED. That would explain why some #if statements are misbehaving. I will have to rebuild gcc in order to be sure, but I will be very confused if that's not it.

I don't know, however, why it only happens in gnustep-back

thanks

yves