Re: subproject

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: subproject
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 17:26:34 +0200 (CEST)

If -nostdlib is causing problems, I assume we can remove it from gnustep-make ?
 I don't have an Apple
around to test though.

I checked and I can see that it's used on all platforms when building a
subproject.  I'm not really sure why.
Also, I just checked the documentation for -nostdlib, and it mentions that
usually you want to use
-nostdlib -lgcc.  So maybe instead of removing -nostdlib, we rather need to add
-lgcc ?

Thanks

PS: if you want to link directly an already compiled file, you can use:

 xxx_OBJ_FILES = bindings/obj/myfile.o