Using code from Cocotron

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Using code from Cocotron
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:40:39 -0700

Hi,

 I was looking at GNUstep's NSPredicate implementation
 and one obvious missing part is the -evaluateWithObject: in
NSComparisonPredicate.
 Then I found Cocotron has more implementation than GNUstep.
 Since NSPredicate use KVC and I remember
 GNUstep's implementation of KVC/KVO is not finished (It is listed in
SoC 2007 for GNUstep),
 I look at Cocotron's implementation again and it seems to have
implementation to an extent.
 I wonder what is GNUstep's stand of using Cocotron's code
 considering they are released under MIT ?
 While their AppKit might be tied with Windows, Foundation should be
fairly portable.
 Something like nib supporting from Cocotron may also be worth to take a look.
 The point is that if license is not an issue and it will make
GNUstep more complete,
 why not take this advantage. :)

 Yen-Ju