Re: Problems with some images...

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Problems with some images...
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:26:55 -0400

On 5/24/07, Vaisburd, Haim <HVaisbur@advent.com> wrote:
Stefan,

Thank you for using PhotoClip! :-)
And thank you for reporting a problem.

I have to update my GNUstep to the latest packages,
before that I can't give any useful hint.
Looks like a problem with image creation, indeed.
If you use PhotoClip just to copy images (save
under different name without crop or rescale operation),
does it work?

Thank you,
Tima

Well, I don't think the problem is just with PhotoClip seeing as I get a similar problem when I try to view the image using GWorkspace's Content Inspector (the image in the content view is shown the same way as it is saved by PhotoClip).

I'll have to get back to you on saving without modifying the image since I'm at work right now and don't have access to anything.

Stefan