Accounting Apps Re: [OGo-Developer] Changes to trunk, Testing

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Accounting Apps Re: [OGo-Developer] Changes to trunk, Testing
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:52:39 +0200

On May 29, 2007, at 14:41, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
No, unfortunately not.  And I've looked! Open Source Accounting /
Line-Of-Business apps are seriously wanting.

Is it possible to specify what such an application should do? :-) What kind of data would need to be captured and what functionality is required?

Is it supposedly difficult to get such an app right? (does it involve tax laws and such?)

I mean adding a product and invoice table and wrapping that in a tableview sounds rather trivial, but are there specific things/ details which make that kind of app hard?

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess