Gorm is not creating Connections

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Gorm is not creating Connections
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:00:09 +0200

Hi,

I still have this problem described here:
http://www.nabble.com/Gorm-is-not-creating-Connections-tf2163103.html
citing:

I try to follow the SimpleApp tutorial. I have a window, with a text and
button box. I instantiated the new class, and created the outlet and action.
When I then try to drag n drop (with pressed Ctrl) the MyController Class to
the text item in the Window () I see the red round T appearing in the lower
left corner of the text box. The inspector changes to the Connections view,
but has not the expexcted functionality to configure the connection but
shows
me only "Not Applicable".

Now I am on OpenBSD 4.1, with following packages installed:
$ pkg_info | grep -e gnust -e ffcall
gnustep-back-0.12.0 GNUstep Backend
gnustep-base-1.15.0 GNUstep base library
gnustep-gui-0.12.0  GNUstep GUI library
gnustep-make-2.0.1  GNUstep Makefile scripts
gnustep-projectcenter-0.4.3 GNUstep ProjectCenter
gnustep-terminal-0.9.4 GNUstep Terminal
gnustep-workspace-0.8.6 GNUstep Workspace Manager
ffcall-1.10         foreign function call libraries

in the old thread, it was suggested to update to ffcall-1.10, which I have
not done that time, but now OpenBSD 4.1 comes with ffcall-1.10, but I still
have that problem. Is there anything else I can do to find out what the
problem is?

kind regards
Sebastian