GNUstep Brochure

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: GNUstep Brochure
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:10:54 -0700

I start to update the  old GNUstep brochure pages derived from Nicola
Pero's work.
The old web site is not accessible for modification anymore,
so I put everything here:
http://yjchenx.googlepages.com/GNUstep.html
it is not meant to be a web site (www.gnustep.org is THE website).
The idea is to provide a few pages people can print and distribute as
a brochure.
The pages are made 3 years ago and seems still working in general.
I am not an expert of CSS and not good at writing.
If anyone has interest to provide some short segment of text for
various topic or improve it.
I am happy to put them on.

Have fun !!

PS. the website seems to be slow now.