Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:50:50 +0200

Hi,

Looks like I am lacking something called AddressView. I do find a
package on Ubuntu called libaddressview-dev but having it installed
doesn't help (I guess ubuntu simply installed libaddressview-dev to the
wrong path because base packages are compiled by myself which might be
located in /usr/local/lib/GNUStep )

Addresses is inside GAP. It is not officially released (since it was imported into GAP pretty recently, being previously an independent effort) but it is updated to the new gnsutep make system, so it should build and install "out of the box". I hope to releaese it soon, but since there are a few bugs to squash, I hoped to fix them before, but possibly I need to do otherwise.

Cheers,
  Riccardo