basic question re. Debian packages

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: basic question re. Debian packages
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:30:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

an acquaintance of mine would like to have some of my programs available
as Debian packages. I wrote him that I didn't think this would be
necessary, since Debian already has gnustep-devel, which, when installed,
brings the entire GNUstep tree with it, so that software can be installed
with "make install."

Nonetheless he still prefers having the individual programs (like
GMastermind2.app) be Debian packages.

My question is, being a SuSE Linux user, what is the software that I need
to build Debian packages? Is there a tutorial for GNUstep users? Are there
any GUI-based applications that help with the build process?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Yahoo! Clever - Der einfachste Weg, Fragen zu stellen und Wissenswertes mit
Anderen zu teilen. www.yahoo.de/clever