Last call for Alpenstep bookings

From: address@hidden
Subject: Last call for Alpenstep bookings
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:35:33 +0000 (GMT)

Dear GNUstep developers, users, supporters,

Thanks first to all those who have already responded.

For those that have been away on holiday, please let me know if you
will be coming. I need to contact the hotel today to confirm our
bookings (15:00 today).

Further information can be found on the wiki page:
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/European_GNUstep_Developer%
27s_Meeting#Interest_indicated

Latecomers will still be welcome but I will ask you to make your
own bookings (mention Alpenstep).

Do let me know as well (need to know how many persons for the
cake).

Best wishes,

Gerold Rupprecht