[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.26

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.26
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:56:56 +0200

Hi all,

I'm please to announce SimpleAgenda 0.26. Nothing big this time, I'm
progressing slowly. Please report regressions, bugs and wishes !

version 0.26
        * Save main window geometry
        * Add a 'Save all' item menu to fsync data
        * Register SimpleAgenda as an application handling .ics files and
          import events when user open one
        * Add a NEWS file
        * Fix compilation with gcc 3.3 (bug reported by Sebastian Reitenbach)
        * Fix events dates in the summary
        * Selecting an event in the summary shows it in the day view

and if you need it
(copied from the original server for simplicity, I hope it's ok)

Outlook, n. : A virus delivery system with added email functionality. Kurt Wall